State-of-the-art technology: supercritical CO2 extraction
The CBDology® 1000mg 10% CBD oil is produced using state-of-the-art methods. One of the most complex but also best methods here is the so-called “supercritical CO2 extraction”. For this method CBD is extracted from the hemp plant with the help of carbon dioxide under very specific conditions. Although this is relatively expensive, the results are very pure cannabidiols of the highest quality. The extracted, active ingredient is also mixed with pure organic hemp oil in this CBD oil. So, if you want a CBD oil of the highest quality, you should buy CBDology® 10% CBD oil.
CBD oil – Product scope
- High quality premium glass bottle
- Pipette so you can measure drops easily, which means you can dose precisely and not waste any CBD by accidently using more than you intended.
- 10ml organic hemp oil infused with 1000mg pure CBD, for a naturally tasting oil with a high stregnth CBD concentration so you get more wellbeing and health benefits from your drops.
10ml organic hemp oil infused with 1000mg cannabidiol (CBD), lead to a CBD content of proud 10%. This makes the CBDology® 1000mg 10% CBD oil clearly one of the higher-dosed products on the market. Especially experienced users therefore appreciate it very much. Thanks to the pipette, which is included along with the glass bottle, the dosing is also very easy for CBD beginners.
CBDology® 1000mg 10% CBD Oil – Ingredients and Dosage
CBDology®, the manufacturer of the CBD oils, in contrast to many other manufacturers on the market completely refrains from using the psychoactive ingredient THC. Many CBd oils on the market contain significant traces of THC, whilst not being enough to get one intoxicated, could cause one to fail a roadside drug test. Buying CBDology® 10% CBD oil also means you have no risks of this because there is no THC whatsoever. In addition to high-quality, gently produced CBD contains only pure organic hemp oil. As a customer you do not have to worry about pesticides or impurities. The application and dosage can be individually adjusted. To get started we recommend the following general guidelines:
- It is recommended to take at least 2-3 drops, 2 – 3 times a day. Increase gradually if required.
- The oil should be put directly under the tongue and kept there for about 1-2 minutes.
- We recommend never using more than 200mg of CBD per day (2ml).